We are excited to offer patients ongoing access to new therapies to treat bone, joint and muscle conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis and autoimmune diseases through our on-site Clinical Research Center. This unique feature of our clinic plays a significant role in our outstanding abilities to provide each of our patients with a comprehensive diagnosis and individualized care.
Our Research Director, Dr. Ryan Antolini, board certified rheumatologist, works closely with a full-time staff researching the latest medical breakthroughs and clinical trials available to rheumatology patients. The efforts of this dedicated team ensure that our patients are educated about the most recent medical findings, research studies and new patient therapies.
Please visit www.clinicaltrials.gov to find out about current studies. If you are interested in participating in any study, Denver Arthritis Clinic personnel may be reached by calling 303-394-2828 ext. 177.
What is it?
- Research study done by physicians and pharmaceutical companies to obtain FDA approval on a new drug
- Conducted with FDA approval
What would the participant gain?
- New treatments prior to approval
- Contribution to science and medical history
- Free study procedures and visits
- Personal, private attention from expert, caring staff
- Control of disease with increased knowledge
What are the risks?
- Potential medical side effects
- Insurance difficulties
Who would be a good participant?
- Patient needing a change in current treatment
- Patient unhappy with current therapy results
What is my time commitment?
- Participation is on a voluntary basis
- The option for early withdrawal is available
Phone (303) 394-2828 x177